Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Plant Process Improvement Specialist - HEV - HOUSTON, TX
Assist management by providing accurate and useful financial manufacturing reports used for decision making with the ability to support requests for detailed analysis. Responsible for the installation and maintenance of cost accounting systems. Ensure that company policies are followed.
• Plans and directs the implementation of cost control methods and cost accounting activities.
• Investigates costs that appear inconsistent with previous experience.
• Coordinates cost work prior to taking semi-annual physical inventory.
• Gather, analyze and prepare financial information - monthly and yearly.
• Prepare monthly forecasts
• Review and establish procedures to improve efficiency and costs.
• Prepare comparison cost analysis for decision making.
• Manage and direct cost dept. to review and establish product costs and supervise special cost studies.
• Periodically reviews allocations of O/H costs and resolve cost issues.
• Interface costing and payroll functions.
• Approve and manage fixed assets.
• Support and interface with other department managers.
• Ensure timely and accurate labor, material and O/H reports.
• Study the B/M items and the structures to recommend its proper placement in the body of the B/M particularly when a new method of production is implemented and ensure proper flow of costs through shop floor.
• Study and recommend the routing for the proper coordination to the manufacturing flow.
• Calculate and prepare the financial forecasts on a monthly basis, detailed budget for the fiscal year and an updated revised budget for the 2nd half of the fiscal year.
• Establish labor and overhead standards.
Support marketing in achieving their profitability plan.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
2-4 years senior level cost accounting experience - Microsoft Office experience a must, Oracle experience a plus -B.B.A. Accounting required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
HOUSTON, TX 77041
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:174
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Plant Process Improvement Specialist - HEV
Location: HOUSTON, TX 77041
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 300172
Posted Date: 9/14/2017