Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Facilities Manager - HOUSTON, TX
The Facilities Manager will oversee the daily operations and maintenance of the main headquarters and our retail stores. This role is responsible for continuously identifying opportunities to improve policies/processes and to enhance efficiency and exceed reactive repair expense control objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with the operation, repair, maintenance, and construction of facilities to maximize efficiency
• Formulates procedures, operating rules, regulations and recommends improvements to current policies
• Reviews reports and expenditures for previous fiscal year and proposes improvements to facilities in order to prepare budget estimates for upcoming fiscal year
• Purchases building maintenance supplies, equipment and furniture in partnership with Procurement
• Responsible for work order system data integrity including asset management, warranties, dispatch guidelines and dark/closed locations.
• Responsible for managing vendor programs through work order management system reporting, training and process development/improvement.
• Analyzes data and identifies replacement, repair and maintenance challenges. Share opportunities with the team to research, test and measure and improve facilities programs.
• Assists and educates store managers and field leaders in managing their building, equipment repair, maintenance services and budget.
• Develop, review and approve disaster/critical incident project scope with vendor and communicate all project aspects and ensure daily follow up with the store management team.
• Responsible for proactively communicating with all business partners to ensure facilities repair processes are being followed to provide a clean and safe shopping experience for our customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with 5-10 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager in a retail environment
• Excellent problem solving ability, leveraging resources for resolution
• Proven ability to drive results by providing strategic direction and leadership to internal and external business partners
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of standard building construction means, local building codes, regulations and ADA requirements
Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities is required
• Expert time and organizational management as well as project management
• Advanced conflict resolution, process improvement, Analytics and PowerPoint
Pay is DOE up to $85,000
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
HOUSTON, TX 77036
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:134
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: HOUSTON, TX 77036
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 300168
Posted Date: 9/13/2017