Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Quality Inspector - COPPELL, TX
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following exciting long term contract positions:
Make money for the holidays! Lots of OT and Weekend Work Available!
Quality Coordinator 1st shift
The quality coordinator will be responsible for overall quality inspection process and maintenance.
• Make sure inspectors have all necessary tools for incepting material, provided guidance on questions, etc.
• Analysis failures, prepare/ proper communication for quality inspectors regarding preventative measures
• RA/CA analysis and submit CAR’s (Corrective Action Reports) for issues in SP (Special Projects) or Packaging
• Support SP (Special Projects) and RSI staff with quality related questions
• Warehouse accessories/mock up inspections
• Provide operational direction to warehouse staff doing accessory inspections
• Follow up/disposition on all discrepancies found
• IBI (Internal Buyer Inspections) AT&T RMA (Return Material Authorization)
• Responsible for all inventory management of Packaging special projects, and IBI’s Material
• Audit lines to make sure process and documentations are followed
• Monitor and manage block phone inventory related to Quality
• Coordinate scrap/PUMI for their material
• Support GR and AT&T RMA (Return Material Authorization)
• Direct request/order from packaging dispatcher and HQ (Headquarters)
• Assist/Report/Monitor Cosmetic Defect MKD (Mobile Kitting Device) Issues
• Packaging issues follow up
• 85% of interaction with the quality team and 15% interaction with HQ (Headquarters)
• BA preferred or Equivalent Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience/open to entry level candidates/willing to train
• Reports and Meeting Background/Experience Required
• Experience with MS Office including Excel/Word Access
• Understanding and experience with ISO 900 preferred
• Familiar with SAP and BW
• Bilingual preferred (English/Korean)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
COPPELL, TX 75019
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID:249
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: COPPELL, TX 75019
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 300092
Posted Date: 9/13/2017