Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Production Lead - WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN
A well-known company located just minutes from the St. Paul area is seeking a skilled Production Lead to join their team in their Paint Department! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity you will not want to miss. This candidate will be responsible for providing direction and assigning job duties to employees, act as a liaison between employees and upper management, and ensuring safe and healthy work environment. Hours are on 2nd shift, Monday-Thursday. Pay is $18-$22/hour depending on experience.
Apply directly to this posting or call us for more information at 651-291-7811!
Essential Job duties and Responsibilities include:
- Obtain daily production requirements, reviewing schedules, insuring familiarity with daily requirements and tasks
- Inspect performance of department employees to insure that work performed is meeting standards of quality and quantity
- Train new employees and work with employees in developing a high level of skill and job proficiency
- Complete production records and reports required
- Complete the performance appraisal of employees and make recommendations regarding action that may be needed
- Notify department manager of absent employees and make recommendations regarding the needs for department staffing
- Make recommendations regarding improvement of company procedures and policies
- Maintain production flow and completion of additional supplies.
- Perform all duties of supervised responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a minimum of industry experience
- Previous experience as a Lead or Supervisor preferred
- Strong interpersonal, reading, writing, and communication skills
- Comfortable with computers, Outlook, and Microsoft Suite
- Must be able to complete Pre-Hire requirements
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN 55127-6805
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID:261
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Production Lead
Location: WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN 55127-6805
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 297648
Posted Date: 9/13/2017