Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
EXECUTIVE TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR - RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ
Executive Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Atterro is hiring for an exciting, open ended contract opportunity for an Executive Talent Acquisition Coordinator!
As an Executive TA Coordinator at Samsung Electronics America, you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The TA Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
Scope, Responsibilities and Ideal Professional Traits:
- Serve as a Partner to Recruiters and hiring managers, executing on all coordination efforts
- Highly proactive and obsessed with follow up and process
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to work around issues creatively
- Highly articulate – Written and Verbal (Executive Level)
- Highest sense of urgency but maintains accuracy and efficiency; respectful persistence is key day to day and knowing when to push back
- Customer/Consumer obsessed; service oriented; constantly thinking of how to make an experience better for candidates and stakeholders
- Innovative creation of ideas to constantly improve the candidate and stakeholder experience
- Strong ability to develop relationships with the likes of executive stakeholders, candidates, internal partners i.e. Recruiters, Executive Assistants, IT, etc.
- Skilled at problem solving and crisis aversion/turnaround
- Performs exceptional work under high pressure
- Laser focus attention to detail
- Extremely professional demeanor
- Execute on work with minimal supervision, results oriented
- Willing to go the extra mile to reach highest possible level of quality and speed
- Once a candidate is selected to interview, responsible for scheduling interviews and working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel and all interview logistics for visiting candidates.
- Update candidate records, job postings, and hiring information in the recruiting system.
- Send offer letter documents to selected hire
- Process candidate interview expense reports.
- Provide follow-up new hire correspondence to candidates via phone and email.
- Submit background checks and perform reference checks
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least three to five years of experience in an Executive recruiting support capacity
- Strong computer skills, including MS office. Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
- Solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment.
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Previous recruiting coordinator experience or equivalent required.
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- This position is an open ended temporary role that offers medical, dental and vision benefits and competitive compensation
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ 07660
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:257
Apply for this Position
Job Title: EXECUTIVE TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Location: RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ 07660
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 292560
Posted Date: 9/13/2017