You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Payroll Specialist - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
Hunter Hamilton has an immediate need for a professional Payroll Specialist to work in Golden Valley, MN! This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of a thriving industry leader on a contract to hire basis.
- Update personnel files for changes including address, W4, and direct deposit
- Update timekeeping system
- Assist with reconciliation of timecards prior to payroll processing
- Sort paychecks for distribution
- Assist with processing of missed hours / missed pay
- Employment verification
- Perform other payroll related duties as assigned
- Associates degree required; or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience
- Payroll knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Strong technical skills including MS Excel and ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 361747
Posted Date: 3/29/2019