You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Accounts Receivable Accountant - Kansas City, KS
Immediate need for a full-time Accounts Receivable Accountant to oversee the accounts receivable for the company as well as provide general ledger accounting support for the Controller. The general duties for this position include: billing, invoice preparation, account reconciliations, journal entries, assisting with monthly reporting and other projects as assigned by the Controller. The position interacts regularly with management, as well as other internal customer departments, to integrate solutions to meet operational and financial goals.
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding balances
- Respond to customer requests for invoices
- Establish new customer accounts in dealer management system
- Reconcile accounts and resolve any matters or requests for additional information
- Support the controller in day-to-day accounting activities; including but not limited to journal entries, reconciliations, records archiving and transaction analysis
- Degree in accounting, finance or other related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills required
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take action, multi-task, and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Kansas City, KS
United States of America
Clinical/Scientific / Healthcare - Clinical
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Accountant
Location: Kansas City, KS
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 361633
Posted Date: 3/29/2019