You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Equipment & Supplies Coordinator - New Century, KS
This Job Description may not include all of the duties assigned to the employee and may be updated and modified by the department supervisor, according to the operational dynamics and needs of the company.
- Assist with the coordination of supply needs on a weekly basis.
- Review SSER report and resolve any issues through contact with CSC or client as necessary.
- Maintain an inventory of all necessary supplies.
- Assist Manager in ordering all supplies and equipment.
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of all necessary supplies and equipment to all units as needed.
- Receive and check in all equipment and supplies on a daily basis.
- Stock inventory items on shelves in assigned areas.
- Update asset tracking database of equipment reassignment on a daily basis.
- Validate all components are present when arriving from field.
- Follow up with technicians regards all missing components or damaged equipment.
- Complete function testing on returned equipment, restock equipment kit, and inventory kits ready for redeployment on shelves is allocated location.
- Reconcile discrepancies with monthly inventories via communication with technicians and supervisors.
- Assist with equipment calibrations as necessary.
- Assist with the repair of non functioning or damaged equipment.
- Assist in determining if equipment must go back to manufacturer and the shipping and receiving of it.
- Contact technicians, CCS’s, and clients regarding shipments coming to them (by phone or email).
- Communication to clients and CSC’s as needed for clarification of testing equipment or supplies relative to their specific needs.
- Identify potential problem areas and develop root-cause solutions.
- Remove all supplies and equipment from units prior to FCF performing renovation/repair.
- Review all units that arrive at the FCF and follow the appropriate processes to stock supplies, review the unit, and test assigned equipment.
- Assist the Manager in developing budgets to accurately reflect the needs of the supply and equipment maintenance functions.
- Assist Manager with inventory reviews as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and clutter free work area.
- Assist in cleaning of entire Equipment & Supply Facility.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures in conformance with applicable laws, regulations and general safety requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Perform required tasks with minimal supervision. Work required hours and times. Work overtime when necessary. Have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two-year college degree with 1 year related experience; or 2 or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 1 year shipping & receiving or warehouse experience.
- Inventory asset management preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New Century, KS
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Equipment & Supplies Coordinator
Location: New Century, KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360699
Posted Date: 3/25/2019