You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Accountant - Woodbury, MN
Hunter Hamilton is seeking a Senior Accountant for a Direct Hire opportunity in Woodbury, MN.
- Apply GAAP principles to analyst financial information and prepare financial reports
- Review of standard asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries
- Collect information to prepare balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements
- Work closely with leadership to ensure timely payments
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations
- Cash Flow management
- Assist in audit process, gather documentation and information
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls
- Prepare reports and special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of construction accounting experience or an equivalent of education and experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong general accounting skills including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, reporting, and budgeting
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to keep information confidential
Apply Today! We are now accepting applications for this role. A recruiter will review your resume and get back to all qualified candidates. If you have questions regarding this role, please email Kadee Cole at email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Woodbury, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 360039
Posted Date: 3/20/2019