You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Financial Reporting/Accounting Manger - Minneapolis, MN
Now Hiring: Financial Reporting / Accounting Manager for a company in Minneapolis. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong technical accounting skills along with 2-3 years of management experience of at least 3-4+ employees. Not only is this a great opportunity to progress your accounting career, it also comes with a competitive salary and outstanding benefits!
- Planning, developing, preparing, and implementing responsibilities related to financial reporting
- Research, identify, and implement changes in financial reporting as required by GAAP and GASB
- Prepare detailed analysis of company’s financial standing
- Financial reporting, chart of accounts, journal entries, audit schedules, balance sheet reconciliations,
- Supervise, train, and direct four professional staff members including (2) staff accountants and (2) senior accountants
- Bachelors in Accounting required
- 7+ years of full cycle accounting and financial reporting
- 3+ years of supervisory experience of a min. of 3+ employees
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent technical and analytical accounting skills
Apply Today! We are now accepting applications for this role. A recruiter will review your resume and get back to all qualified candidates. If you have questions regarding this role, please email Kadee Cole at email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Reporting/Accounting Manger
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 355276
Posted Date: 3/12/2019