You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Contract Analyst - Kansas City, KS
We are looking to hire a Contract Analyst with a background in a fast-paced in support role to serve as the subject matter expert on all points related to contract lifecycle management, pricing, price analysis, and use of an ERP business management system. If you’ve got the necessary skills and experience to excel in this position, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
As a Contract Analyst, you will work as part of our team in a high-volume, fast-paced support role. Along with fundamental contract lifecycle, pricing and systems management, you will be a key internal business partner for our field sales team - assisting in the end-to-end process of contracting: structuring, financial analysis, strategizing - you need to use your business acumen, finance and logic skills to be effective in this integral role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Review and thoroughly understand the contracts related to services completed.
• Create invoices and supporting documentation accurately based upon the contract.
• Ensure proper documentation is included with the invoice and is in compliance with the contractual requirements.
• Research and resolve customer billing discrepancies as needed.
• Acts as the Finance liaison with Contracts, Change Management and Estimating
• Analysis of contract modification terms and values for impact on financial statements
• Analysis of key drivers affecting billing, timing, and revenue recognition
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration required.
• Minimum 2 years accounts receivable, billing or general accounting experience.
• Previous experience with billing government contracts is a plus.
• Able to handle multiple projects.
• General knowledge of financial systems.
• Professional work ethic with ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers.
• Attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Able to identify process improvements and communicate those improvements effectively for implementation.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office Suites computer skills.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
• Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have ability to maintain confidentiality.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Kansas City, KS
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Contract Analyst
Location: Kansas City, KS
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 348387
Posted Date: 11/29/2018