You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Credit and Collections Specialist - Overland Park, KS
Our organization is looking for a Collections Specialist. As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base. Daily work flow will include (but is not limited to) negotiating payment arrangements, answering inbound and outbound calls, and written email correspondence. The Collection Specialist must exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
Customer Account Maintenance:
• Processes new customer credit applications, run credit reports, and verify credit references.
• Accurately sets up new customer accounts; distributes approval information to the appropriate sales person and project manager.
• Handles all account maintenance ensuring accurate, updated information (contact information, payment methods, tax forms, etc.).
• Monitors customer accounts for invoicing errors and works with Project Manager/Sales to resolve.
• Process monthly customer statements after review and application of unapplied credits or deposits.
• Handles inquiries from customers or internal sales personnel regarding customer accounts.
• Process select customer invoicing and submit invoices via email or preferred method of delivery.
Credit and Collections:
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Review and monitor customer accounts and collection reports.
• Send correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Process credit card payments, adjustments and cash receipts daily.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience: 3+ years credit/collections experience
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Overland Park, KS
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Credit and Collections Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342823
Posted Date: 10/10/2018