You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Entry Level Analyst - Overland Park, KS
We are looking for a fast-paced future finance leader that is able to lead and manage critical business and financial initiatives throughout the company. You will influence business decisions through the analysis of major investments, drive meaningful reporting, and lead forecasting and analysis of the business. While doing so, you will have the opportunity to apply finance skills, strengthen business acumen, and accelerate your professional career. You will have the opportunity to work in treasury, corporate accounting, control functions or/and to supporting regional businesses in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Development, and Procurement.
- Participate in close process by completing journal entries, reconciliations, compiling financial statements and other close activities as needed
- Engage in the evaluation and improvement of processes, procedures and controls within the local accounting function and across all plant functions. Including compliance with GAAP
- Perform sales and cost analytics
- Exposure to cost accounting to analyze overhead rates, evaluate labor/material variances, efficiencies, etc.
- Engage in inventory valuation and fixed asset reporting
- Actively participate in lean manufacturing and lean office initiatives
- Assist Controller with special projects, as needed, to achieve company goals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Business Administration required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ accounting experience required
- Demonstrated ability to understand process flow
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Ability to interact independently with management at all levels
- Good judgment and independent decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Requires strong working knowledge of how ERP systems work and how various subsystems flow within the ERP system and ultimately into the General Ledger
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Overland Park, KS
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Entry Level Analyst
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 341618
Posted Date: 10/2/2018