You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Financial Analyst - Brooklyn Center, MN
Great new opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to work in the NW metro! This is direct hire , permanent role available immediately! If you are looking to leverage your strong Financial Analyst experience in a growing organization, please APPLY NOW!
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of professional Financial Analyst experience
- Banking or financial services industry experience strongly preferred
- Excellent ability to articulate complex information
- Strong reporting experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Brooklyn Center, MN
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Brooklyn Center, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 341007
Posted Date: 10/5/2018