You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Claims Manager - Eden Prairie, MN
Hunter Hamilton is seeking a Claims Manager to work in the SW metro! This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity available immediately! If you have 5+ years of management experience are looking to put your extensive medical claims and billing background to good use, please APPLY NOW!
As a Claims Manager you will oversee a team of 13 Claims Analysts, managing the full claim adjudication process.
- Support implementation and operations of 10+ customer accounts.
- Lead weekly operations meetings and 1:1 coaching with team members.
- Oversee healthcare claim processing for appropriateness and completeness of information in accordance with accepted coverage guidelines, ensuring all government and state regulations are consistently met.
- Ensures timely delivery of claims adjudication and payment to customer’s providers.
- Work with Claims Analysts who approve, pend, or deny payment according to the accepted coverage guidelines; set up fee schedules and contracted rates in TruChart system.
- Maintaining external and internal customer relations by interacting with staff regarding claims issues. Providing service as the key contact for clients and working as directed with customer’s providers.
- Assist in training and onboarding new staff as needed; assist the management team in problem resolution, planning and overseeing workflows; testing and preparing documentation and updating current documentation; as well as providing suggestions and recommendations to improve workflows and departmental efficiencies.
- Responsible for customer service call center performance for clients and third-party vendors.
- Assists with writing and revising policies and procedures regarding claims management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of management experience
- Extensive knowledge with commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid insurance
- Knowledge of UB04 and 1500 forms
- Third part administration experience strongly preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Eden Prairie, MN
United States of America
Executive/Management / Management
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Claims Manager
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 339116
Posted Date: 10/5/2018