You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Corporate Income Tax Analyst - Kansas City, KS
Seeking a motivated self-starter to work in a fast paced and fast-growing environment with an energetic team. This is a dynamic position supporting all tax aspects of the company allowing for an excellent opportunity to develop in the tax field for the right individual. The Corporate Income Tax Analyst is a support role for all aspects of the corporate income tax compliance functions, including the preparation and review of federal, state, and foreign income tax returns; conducting tax research and forming opinions; forecasting tax payments and payable balances, and coordinating projects to ensure compliance with applicable tax laws. This position will facilitate and participate in driving the continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of the income tax cycle, including estimates, provision, tax return and audit defense.
- Prepare Federal & State Income tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimates, as well as ASC740 quarterly & year end provisions and deferred tax calculations
- Researching & responding to information requests from federal & state auditors
- Responding to business group inquiries
- Special projects related to tax planning and process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from accredited four-year college in Finance, Accounting, or related field; five or more years of experience in in corporate setting or Big 4 tax department; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have previous tax return review and preparation experience, in addition to income tax provision preparation and ASC740 reporting.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of tax accounting preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet assigned deadlines.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple projects, and processes simultaneously.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Kansas City, KS
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Corporate Income Tax Analyst
Location: Kansas City, KS
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 337691
Posted Date: 9/4/2018