You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Billing Manager - Kansas City, MO
Hunter Hamilton has an immediate opening for a Billing Manager. As the Billing Manager, you will be in a high profile critical position with our organization. The Billing Manager reports to the Controller and is responsible for the daily management of the billing department workflow to ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices and associated accounts payable liabilities. You will be working with a fully engaged team of high achievers who actively look to make a positive impact on each person they come in contact with.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage billing department workflow and production in accordance with existing guidelines.
• Develop an understanding of services provided by Company in order to accurately bill for these services and to timely respond to questions on a regular basis from clients, contractors and internal staff.
• Establish standards of productivity for the billing representatives, monitor performance against those standards, adjust staffing needs accordingly & provide both positive and development feedback.
• Develop and complete monthly analyses of revenue components to explain variances and identify trends.
• Understand the career objectives of team members and collaborate with each team member to develop a career track.
• Analyze the results of quality control audits to ensure the accuracy of invoices to clients, the precision of payments to contractors and development of staff.
• Ensure billing department processes and procedures are accurately documented.
• Provide process improvement recommendations in order to raise billing productivity and increase the efficiency of workflow.
• Collaborate with the Controller and other department heads to maintain peak efficiency and workflow in the billing department.
• Work independently to solve issues and know when to escalate issues to management.
• 5+ years of supervisory/management experience. Billing or public accounting preferred.
• Background in billing system conversions a plus.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word & Outlook applications.
• Advanced Excel skills including experience in the use of pivot tables and databases.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment in order to build rapport with all team members, contractors, and clients.
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Kansas City, MO
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Billing Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 337396
Posted Date: 9/5/2018