You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Billing Specialist - Overland Park, KS
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Billing Specialist to perform a variety of billing duties. Qualified candidates will have the ability to research and problem solve billing related issues. This role will include researching billing discrepancies, processing credit requests, reviewing invoice data and processing billing changes to facilitate the invoicing cycle. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, fast-growing manufacturing company.
- Ownership of the full-cycle invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate customer billings and collections.
- Review and analyze Job Cost Reports for invoice validation and research discrepancies.
- Process indirect rate variance invoices.
- Lead the customer credit application process.
- Perform contract and order reviews for billing requirements. Create billing templates for all contract types based on order requirements.
- Create and maintain all electronic and hard copy A/R records and files.
- Support revenue reporting and recognition.
- Continually assess ongoing processes to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Perform reconciliations of various G/L accounts while demonstrating the ability to research and resolve discrepancies.
- Support external audits related to the A/R function.
- Support the Accounting Manager with month end activities and other general accounting duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounting
- Working knowledge audit guidelines and GAAP.
- Strong presentation skills, attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to handle impromptu requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must show a high degree of initiative and ability to multi-task, solve problems and self-prioritize.
- Proven track record of handling confidential information with discretion.
- Proven record of working well in a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically Excel.
- Flexibility and ability to meet deadlines and perform in a fast-paced collaborative work environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Overland Park, KS
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Billing Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 327677
Posted Date: 6/6/2018