You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist - Kansas City, MO
We are seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist for a client located in Kansas City, MO. This position will support all aspects of the accounts payable function which includes invoice and payment processing, vendor payment inquiries, and month end closing activities. This person will be responsible for auditing all employee expense reports for compliance with the Company’s Travel and Entertainment Policy as well as the Company’s Health Care Compliance Policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit expense reports for field based sales and medical affairs personnel.
- Compile data needed for Transparency reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Review and process invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process check requests, upload invoice spreadsheet and Concur files.
- Process weekly payment run for checks, ACH, E-Card, and wire transfers.
- Respond to internal/external inquiries.
- Sort incoming mail and e-mail.
- Review accounts payable register and other accounts payable related reports.
- May direct others’ work and troubleshoot issues regarding invoices etc.
- Assist in month end closing and month end accruals.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred
- May require certification in assigned area.
- Minimum of three years related work experience required.
- ERP/Concur software proficiency preferred
- General knowledge of accounting principles.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Kansas City, MO
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 327668
Posted Date: 6/6/2018