You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Accounts Receivable/ Cash Applications - Bloomington, MN
Hunter Hamilton is in need of an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to work in Bloomington, MN! This position has primary responsibility for making deposits, applying customer payments to accounts receivable ledgers, and posting to general ledgers. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining all open, paid, and invoice history along with debt collections.
- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately
- Maintain up-to-date invoicing process using ERP system.
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments.
- Maintaining thorough, well organized accounts receivable customer files.
- Researching and negotiating chargeback claims.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities to support current customer credit limits.
- Tracking and investigating deductions from customer payments.
- Preparing misc. bank deposits.
- Investigating and resolving customer queries relative to statements.
- Processing authorized adjustments with accuracy and timeliness.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years of professional Accounts Receivable experience
- ERP system experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounts Receivable/ Cash Applications
Location: Bloomington, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325671
Posted Date: 5/25/2018