You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Financial Analyst - Plymouth , MN
Hunter Hamilton has a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Analyst to work in Plymouth, MN! This is an excellent long term contract role with potential to turn permanent! You will be working directly with a Commercial Finance Manager as well as cross-functionally with a variety of departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all price tables in the ERP system
- Update and maintain special pricing tables, based on Quotes and Term Purchase Agreements provided by Sales
- Maintain centralized pricing
- Maintain domestic and international distributor price list, in all relevant currencies
- Update and distribute price tables for Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Maintain pricing matrix (List, Director of Sales and Sale Rep prices) for Procedural products
- Ensure quoted pricing meets price/discount guidelines and exceptions have appropriate approvals and do not conflict with contracted pricing
- Work with customer facing teams to resolve pricing discrepancies
- Provide reports to Sales to support revenue growth/opportunities
- Report monthly and quarterly expiring special pricing agreements to enable renewal or extension
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, with strong Finance/Accounting coursework achievement and acumen
• High competency in complex spreadsheet development and analysis
• Ability to intuitively recognize inconsistencies in spreadsheet data
• High-level competence in office software applications, including Excel Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and mainframe applications
• History of quantifiable achievements in data recording and business analysis, and task administration.
• Must be very customer (internal and external) focused and results-driven.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in medical device (or related products and services) industry helpful
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Plymouth , MN
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Plymouth , MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 321963
Posted Date: 4/14/2018