You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Payroll Specialist - ROGERS, MN
Hunter Hamilton has an immediate need for a professional Payroll Specialist to work in the Northwest metro! This is an exciting new long term opportunity available immediately. If you are looking to join the dynamic team of an industry leader, please apply now!
As a Payroll Specialist you will be administering payroll on a weekly basis for multiple entities. Your duties will include:
- Reviewing and entering timecards, making adjustments as needed
- Submitting benefit and deduction payments
- Compiling Quarterly and Annual reports, including Union reporting
- Payroll tax tracking and filing
- Reporting garnishments, levies, and child support
- Maintenance of various spreadsheets
- Ac hod projects as assigned
- Minimum of an Associate's degree
- 1-2 years of professional payroll experience, including weekly payroll cycles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry and 10-key skills
- Strong technical aptitude with MS Office and payroll/accounting software
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: ROGERS, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 321003
Posted Date: 4/4/2018