You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Cash Application Specialist - CHANHASSEN, MN
Hunter Hamilton is seeking Cash Applications Specialist for a great long term position in Bloomington, MN! This is an exciting opportunity to join the thriving team of an industry leader! As an Cash Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Processing credit card transactions and web invoicing
- Contacting internal and external customers to obtain needed information and /or documents.
- Reconciliation of daily cash postings
- Preparing and distributing monthly intercompany accounts receivable statements.
- Using multiple systems for gathering information regarding balances owed, tracking, research and entering documentation of communications with customers.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Sounds knowledge of general accounting principles
- Solid technical skills, including MS Excel and accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cash Application Specialist
Location: CHANHASSEN, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 320940
Posted Date: 4/4/2018