You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Internal Audit / Remediation Specialist - Bloomington, MN
Hunter Hamilton has an exciting new opportunity to join an industry leader as an Internal Audit/Remediation Specialist! This is an excellent, contract to hire position available immediately. As an Internal Audit/Remediation Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting a Client Audit team in a variety of areas, including:
- Managing quarterly internal audits in order to meet client and company requirements
- Working closely with clients to ensure audit workpapers are completed by deadlines
- Performing quality assurance
- Working closely with clients to understand scope of findings and potential remediation approaches
- Gathering necessary information to provide responses to client audit findings
- Compiling evidence to support remediation actions and ensure they have intended objectives
- Improving internal audit processes by creating effective audit tests
As a qualified Internal Audit/Remediation Specialist, you will ideally have a Bachelor's degree and the following:
- 2-5 years of experience with internal or external audit and remediation
- Industry certifications such as CPA, CISA, CIA are strongly preferred
- Project management experience
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work with ever-changing deadlines
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Bloomington, MN 55423
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Compliance
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:154
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Internal Audit / Remediation Specialist
Location: Bloomington, MN 55423
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 298289
Posted Date: 9/6/2017