You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Controller - EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
Hunter Hamilton is seeking a Controller to work in Eden Prairie! This is an exciting company with a smaller organization averaging approximately $10-15M in revenue. If you are looking for a great opportunity with plenty of variety, this role is for you! As a Controller you will be responsible not only for all accounting and finance functions, but also for HR duties as well. This includes, but it not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal requirements/mandates.
- DOL, ERISA, FSLA, contract compliance/reporting, E-Verify, Affirmative Action, OSHA.
- Timely handling of bi-weekly, quarterly and annual payroll and sales tax payments.
- Create and analyze weekly and monthly financial documents/statements.
- Weekly cash balance / cash flow report, quick balance reports.
- Tracking capital equipment purchases, asset management.
- Billing, accounts receivable, and collections.
- Payroll and commissions, vacation/personal day tracking.
- Maintain banking and outside accounting relationships, acquire financing as needed.
- Business insurance, health insurance, HSA, 401(k) administration.
- Timely deposits of funds and open enrollment.
- Hire, train, direct and supervise accounting staff (and reception) as needed.
- Human Resource administration including COBRA, etc.
- Assist with information technology and communications administration.
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity Targeted salary is in the 70-80k range.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, including leadership or management responsibilities
- Strong technical skills, including MS Excel and Sage
- GAAP knowledge
- Experience administering HR functions such as benefits, workers compensation, personnel file maintenance, etc
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:167
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Controller
Location: EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 291201
Posted Date: 7/7/2017