You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Auditor - OVERLAND PARK, KS
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-starting individual who will provide insight into the effectiveness of key financial, compliance, operational and strategic processes and controls and strengthen risk management activities. This role requires a strong proficiency in IT, operational audit planning and performance, and Sarbanes Oxley control design and effectiveness testing. If you're looking for a role where you can go absolutely wild (within the confines of professional auditing, of course) then we want to hear from you!
As the Senior Auditor you will take the lead in these activities:
Lead and participate in developing and conducting internal audits.
Consult with business owners to identify, analyze and evaluate control issues.
Drive control improvements and work with business to implement changes.
Participate in continuous risk assessment process by consulting with internal and external business partners.
What you'll do:
• Implement team strategies, priorities, and initiatives as defined by Internal Audit.
• Plan, manage, and organize audit projects, as well as, supervise and review the work of other Internal Audit team members.
• Communicate testing results to various business leaders (including external auditors) and recommend changes in testing methodologies to increase efficiency.
• Recommend the implementation of forms, systems, and/or procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish company goals.
• Collaborate with IT experts to effectively plan and execute various cross functional audits and develop consistent audit approaches across both teams.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of key SOX IT and business processes.
What you'll definitely need:
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems or a related field.
• CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CFE certification
• 4+ years experience in audit. This includes routine knowledge of audit procedures, including audit planning, techniques, and methods used to examine, verify, and analyze financial and operating records, statements, and reports.
• Experience leading people and projects to successful completion. You must be able to understand stakeholder needs and manage expectations accordingly.
• A thorough understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience working with and applying Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
• A strong understanding of financial, operational, and IT general computing controls.
• Excellent communication skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66211
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID:161
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Auditor
Location: OVERLAND PARK, KS 66211
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 288756
Posted Date: 6/14/2017