You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Accountant - Kansas City, MO
We are looking to hire a highly competent, responsible, trustworthy, and detail oriented senior accountant with 3 to 5 years of increasing experience in a general accounting role. You are expected to possess strong analytical and excellent time management skills complemented by your professionalism, clear understanding of the job, and ability to deliver high quality of work within strict deadlines.
You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for a high-growth company in Kansas City who is expanding its finance department and is seeking a driven, talented corporate accountant to effectively interact with senior management, lenders and private equity investors.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly accounting close
- Analyze income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Consolidate financial statements, compare to budget and assess trends
- Report financial results and key operational metrics to CFO
- Develop reporting for lenders and investors
- Oversee and improve internal controls and accounting processes
- Maintain general ledger and accounting system
- Assist with annual audit and tax reporting
- 5 plus years applicable accounting experience
- GreatPlains software experience high preferred
- Experience with consolidation of financial entities
- Ability to analyze / solve problems, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and attention to detail, a positive attitude, and ability to communicate effectively to staff
- Previous experience in corporate accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP and strong technical accounting skills
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Kansas City, MO 64150
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:172
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Kansas City, MO 64150
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 270224
Posted Date: 6/14/2017