You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Medical Billing Specialist - Overland Park, KS
Hunter Hamilton is seeking Medical Billing Specialists to follow up on outstanding A/R, all payers including self pay and resolution of denials. The position is responsible for handling all correspondence related to an insurance or patient account, contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes and for month end billing and reports.
- Proven experience maintaining A/R at acceptable aging levels by prompt follow-up of unpaid claims, denied claims and underpaid claims.
- Knowledge of private billing and collections regulations experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in balancing and explaining account balances.
- Must be a proactive problem solver, foster teamwork and trust, be highly skilled in prioritizing, organizing, planning, communication and staying on track.
- Demonstrated customer service expertise.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance contract practices, third party billing and billing to private clients required.
- Accurate 10 key by touch and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work in a highly demanding atmosphere, with a variety of personalities within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and extensive hands-on computer background.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Overland Park, KS 66211
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID:161
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Medical Billing Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS 66211
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 262698
Posted Date: 6/26/2017