Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Sales Assistant - Chino, CA
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for taking inbound calls, and greeting walk-in customers.
You are also require to help customers identify and purchase products they desire.
Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising.
The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
You will also need the following,
• Maintain product knowledge and be able to guide customers to our best solution for their needs; we use a consultative sales approach.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Drive to excel and to maximize your earnings, we only want real sales people.
Job Requirements / Skill Requirements
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Maintain a fully stocked store
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
• Recommend and display items that match customer needs
• Welcome and greet customers
• Manage point-of-sale processes
• Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments
• Keep up to date with product information
• Accurately describe product features and benefits
• Follow all companies policies and procedures
Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficiency in English / Spanish
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Basic administration skills
• High school degree
Email resume to IEProfessional@staffmark.com
United States of America
General / General
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Chino, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 896050
Posted Date: 11/1/2019