Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Machinist CNC - Black Creek, GA
Advantage Resourcing is searching for entry to mid-level experienced CNC Machinists to fill multiple temp-to-hire work assignments for a leading manufacturer located in Black Creek GA. This job entails reading blueprints and mechanical drawings to program, set up, and operate a computer numerical control (CNC) machine that produces a wide variety of metal parts used in the production and assembly of the company’s products. If you’re searching for a new role with a leading manufacturer that offers great company culture and the opportunity to be hired on after 90 days, please apply!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Please apply via our official website to be considered for this position
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist include:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
- 1 year experience working with CNC machine or relevant degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for the length of the shift 8-12 hours
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Black Creek, GA
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Skilled Trades
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Machinist CNC
Location: Black Creek, GA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 542637
Posted Date: 11/15/2019