No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Communications Specialist - Deerfield, IL
Our client located in Deerfield is looking for a Communication Specialist, with a background in Retail Transformation to join their team for a 4 month contract. If you fancy yourself as leader of change, and you are capable of working to develop communication strategy, planning, and execution of program initiatives through corporate communication channels, then our team would love to chat.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experience analyzing and framing strategic issues and transforming into influential or persuasive language
- Crafting visual presentations and maintaining a cohesive narrative across all channels to ensure consistent and accurate messaging and delivery
- Coordinates executive communication and media
- Demonstrates commitment to the company & efforts are geared towards collective success rather than individual gain.
- Executes communication approval processes; raises risks or barriers
- Helps manage feedback processes for various channels and develops responses and other assets documents
- Recommends improvements for communication effectiveness Characteristics
Models exceptional customer focus & leads efforts to continually enhance the customer experience.
- 3+ years of corporate communication experience (e.g., drafting speeches, executive communications, organization-wide communications)
- Experience providing regular program communication support for global system implementation program
If you are a results focused customer communicator, your comfortable working with stakeholders, management leads, program leaders and/or project teams to execute communication plans and activities across- emails, speechwriting, video scripts, presentations, websites and newsletters, must have writing samples, and is capable of working in a deadline driven atmosphere then please consider applying. Only local applicants will be considered, no 3rd party vendors, must be representing yourself for consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Deerfield, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363534
Posted Date: 4/11/2019