No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Communications Specialist - Plymouth, MN
Digital People is searching for a Marketing Communications Specialist for a top contract to hire position! In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and execute communications plans to meet business goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of communication experience and shows extreme talent! If this sounds like you, keep reading and apply today!!
- Develops and executes integrated product launch and project-based communication strategies that are within brand, timelines and budget.
- Works with upstream and downstream marketing partners to define and support product brands, messaging and design throughout the product development and commercialization processes.
- Supports and implements the digital strategy through various channels including web, video and social media.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to develop strategic marketing tools that are appealing and engaging to each particular audience.
- Executes strategy and tactics for marketing events such as tradeshows, customer events and national sales meetings as necessary.
- Supports the internal communications needs for divisional partners.
- Local candidates only.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Experience managing project budgets and multiple vendor relationships.
- Expertise in translating business goals and strategies into actionable and measurable marketing and communication campaigns.
- Strong project management skills, ability to positively affect results and commitment to producing high-quality solutions or work.
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills, with a desire to continually improve.
- Experience in digital and social platforms such as web, video or mobile.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
General / General
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Plymouth, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 363438
Posted Date: 4/11/2019