No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Testing & Optimization Manager - Oak Brook, IL
Are you a Digital Testing & Optimization Manager who is an expert for the analytics and optimization with a proven background in leadership? Are you the person that will champion the advancement of testing and optimization capabilities and be viewed as the optimization evangelist for a brand? Our client located in Oak Brook, is growing and they are looking for a talented individual to manage and lead analytical projects with self-sufficiency, relying on their knowledge of our business and data to create analyses and optimization strategies that give insight and direction to the business as it grows.
- Champion of testing and optimization program starting with A/B & Multivariate testing and taking us into experience optimization
- Create a test and learn framework that includes visibility to a testing roadmap, test results and an intake process
- Work across business units and functions to help them define their testing & learning agendas for ongoing functional, creative, experience, media, and/or offer testing.
- Evaluate our current tooling capabilities, identify areas of opportunity, and, in partnership with digital and technology teams, make informed recommendations to enhance our current and/or 3rd party optimization technologies.
- Read, document, and communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders on a regular cadence
- Serve as a subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations
- Knowledge of JIRA ticketing, Kanban and sprint planning
- 4+ years in a digital analytics, testing and optimization or insights role.
- Demonstrated passion for digital analytics, digital optimization, and personalization.
- Expertise in test design and proven experience in helping non-analytical professionals.
- Established expertise with retail, digital analytics, digital marketing, data mining, and relational database concepts
- Preferably experience with Google Optimize, GTM and Visual Studios
- Experience in web or online interface development or UX/design
If you are someone who can analyze and interpret the customer’s purchasing and buying behavior, web analytics, marketing data, etc. to create hypothesis and tests that will answer business questions critical to executing programs and driving long term brand strategy, then consider joining our team. Our client offers competitive pay and benefits, only local candidates will be considered, please consider applying today.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Oak Brook, IL
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Testing & Optimization Manager
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 360515
Posted Date: 4/4/2019