No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Creative Services Manager - Northfield, IL
Our client located in the Northern suburbs is looking to hire a full-time Creative Services Manager to join their growing team!
This person will establish, manage and monitor the creative workflow for multiple projects from initial scoping and estimating, through resource and schedule management, rounds of design execution, stakeholder reviews, to final delivery of approved final deliverables.
Responsible for overseeing and optimizing the creative department operations across all departments across the organization, outside agencies, vendors and contractors.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Support creative talent to achieve project goals through communication, consistent messaging and creative processes
- Represent deliverables in meetings across functional teams including, Marketing, Digital, Communications, Production
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Digital Asset Management system for the Creative department
Qualifications for this role
- Comprehensive knowledge of creative design across media (print and digital).
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the creative process—print, digital, video and production capabilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with demonstrated ability for accuracy, thoroughness and follow through.
- Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Works well in collaborative creative environments but is also able to work independently; self-reliant.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field
- Minimum of eight years of experience in creative operations role.
- Experience working within an in-house creative services group or external agency in a management and/or operations role.
- Experience with automated workflow tools preferred and DAM systems a plus.
- Master skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows for cross functional projects, including print, digital and social media.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Creative Services Manager
Location: Northfield, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 360134
Posted Date: 3/21/2019