No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Associate Project Manager - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Digital People is searching for an Associate Project Manager to managing small to medium-scale Marketing Operations projects for a top-notch contract position! You will have the opportunity to work on everything from digital to print and even event management. If this sounds like you, then keep reading and apply today!
- Define objectives, assess project requirements, define timelines, coordinate schedules, communicate project updates, and engage teams to ensure that goals are accomplished on time, on budget and in line with business objectives, quality and integrity parameters.
- Work with business stakeholders to define the requirements and scope of projects and is responsible for facilitating and coordinating project deliverables.
- Create and maintain project plans specifying goals, strategy, and staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
- Facilitating project meetings. Brief the project team on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and input from the team on project planning and execution.
- Coordinating production support and maintenance activities, including launch planning.
- Understanding of digital best practices and how to apply this knowledge to various types of projects.
- Reviewing and routing business requirements and wireframes as well as interfacing with business analysts, user experience, and strategy in order to provide task direction and share feedback.
- Communication and collaboration with UX architects, designer and copywriters.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Industry experience in higher education would be a very significant plus.
- Ability to use Project Software/tools (SharePoint, MS Project, Basecamp, etc.) to track and manage tasks, resources and project costs.
- Able to prioritize tasks, organize information and manage projects to time and budget goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359345
Posted Date: 3/12/2019