No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Analyst - Plymouth, MN
Digital People is looking for a Marketing Analyst to support digital initiatives for one of our top clients! This position will focus on creating the ideal user experience for prospects across all digital channels and properties. If you have experience coordinating paid and earned media campaigns (SEM, SEO, display, email, social media) and targeting and engaging an audience, then this is the job for you!
- Direct responsibility for the marketing, advertising, promotional materials, and budget aspects of designated portfolio of properties.
- Serve as a partner to develop and assess the portfolio’s day-to-day marketing operations, budgetary goals, and current/future occupancy trends.
- Assist in the marketing and leasing components of the annual budget.
- Provide feedback on physical aspect of site.
- Analyze the effectiveness of each marketing or advertising source by reviewing traffic reports and make recommendation for campaign adjustments as needed.
- Develop and manage property websites, including domain name acquisition, content, imagery and branding.
- Review leasing shop reports make recommendations on training needs for the site staff in effective marketing and leasing techniques.
- Monitor budget component for the ad source per site.
- Meet with vendors as needed to review proposals for new opportunities and determine cost effectiveness.
- Prior marketing, leasing or management experience in the multifamily industry is required.
- 4-year degree and at least 2-5 years of experience required
- Acceptable mathematical skills as measured by the Profile assessment
- Must be able to travel overnight as needed
- Ability to communicate in English clearly with others orally and in writing
- Yardi experience preferred, but not required
- Property Solutions experience preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a motor vehicle
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Plymouth, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 358362
Posted Date: 3/11/2019