No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Automation Manager - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Digital People is searching for a Marketing Automation Manager for an amazing full-time position! In this role, you will execute strategies across channels to drive conversion and maximize ROI at scale. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with marketing automation capabilities and platforms, specifically Eloqua. This person should sit between media and email and understand how to activate unknown audiences from Eloqua and nurture until known. If you are interested, keep reading and apply today!
- Primary responsibility for developing strategy for marketing automation campaigns across channels.
- Manage campaign set up, QA, deployment, tracking, testing and analysis to continually optimize customer nurture programs using marketing automation software, specifically Eloqua.
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing of creative, copy and personalization to positively impact ROI.
- Transform lead and demand generation marketing efforts across all channels implementing best practices and using data and insights for continued success.
- Performs day-to-day campaign oversight for paid media, social, and email campaigns.
- Evaluates and recommends new marketing technologies to improve and optimize marketing performance.
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing automation “trim” and capabilities and work closely with leadership to enable new capabilities and push.
- Continually measure the performance of test and campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
- Serves liaison between Marketing channels, sales and operations to connect experiences across channels and through the funnel.
- Assists with quality assurance to maximize the effectiveness of tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Eloqua Masters, Eloqua Level-1, Oracle Implementation Specialist and/or SmartStart certifications a plus
- 5 years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience
- Minimum of 2 years direct work experience using Eloqua or an equivalent marketing automation platform (including campaign set-up, segments and integration configuration of advanced automation features)
- Proficiency with marketing automation best practices, lead management and performance reporting
- Strong proficiency with email marketing automation, SEO, SEM and social channels
- Strong experience implementing A/B and multi-variant testing and driving from strategy to execution
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357611
Posted Date: 2/26/2019