No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Media Supervisor - Minneapolis, MN
Digital people is searching for a Media Supervisor to join a dynamic, fast-paced and fully-integrated agency! In this role you will lead the development of creative, effective digital and traditional media plans that create meaningful connections between brands and consumers. Our client has successfully worked with top clients including Coca-Cola, Johnsonville, MGM Resorts, Miracle-Ear, General Mills and much more! If this sounds exciting to you, then apply today and let’s talk!
- Direct client partnership in defining objectives, segmentation approach and campaign success and managing their budgets.
- Ensure seamless integration with the extended agency team – including Digital Platforms, Investments, Marketing Performance, Creative and Account Leadership.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to define and activate custom audience segmentation across channels, including use of CRM data, hyper-local market nuances and multi-cultural emphasis.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management capabilities.
- Ability to work across multiple departments: strategic planning, creative and account management.
- Responsible for media performance: the final checkpoint.
- Heavy digital and traditional media experience required
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience across both traditional and digital channels
- 4-year degree required
- Strong mathematical skills
- High attention to detail – managing complexity, accuracy, comfort with data
- Good communication skills, particularly writing, and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Proficiency in media and analytics tools like PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, Prisma, Comscore, Nielsen, MediaOcean, Simmons, MRI, GWI, Google Analytics, DCM
- Have a sense of humor, one that helps ensure positivity even in the face of setbacks
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Media Supervisor
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354087
Posted Date: 4/4/2019