No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Designer - Blaine, MN
Digital People is looking for a Senior Designer to work at one of the top clients within the metro area! In this role you will develop and design the Graphic, Motion and Digital design initiatives. If you are creative, motivated and ready to work for a client that delivers top design, then this might be the job for you. Apply today to learn more!
- Create a range of fresh and original design solutions that respond to creative briefs and assignments and are aesthetically strong, thoughtful and brand appropriate.
- Develop creative design solutions from the initial research and inspiration to the final approved design execution; produce high-level Graphic, Motion and Digital design that builds brand equity, delivers on the objectives of creative briefs and meets the Mission.
- Develop creative design solutions that ensure brand equity, image and voice are represented with quality and consistency across all initiatives, consumer and professional audiences, retail channels and omni-channel platforms.
- Work with and support all Creative team members to build out comprehensive 360 Omnichannel Campaigns, Launches and Programs.
- Create Digital design solutions for eCommerce and social media platforms that work within project parameters.
- Support Design Director in the development of Digital Assets and Content Creation to support eCommerce, Social Media Platforms and 360 Omni Channel campaigns.
- Develop Strategic design solutions including all phases of concept, design development and implementation.
- Provide direction to Senior Designers, Designers and Freelance designers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or design-related field.
- Experience: 5 years of previous design experience in a creative capacity. Background in graphics, motion graphics, content creation, print design and packaging design; experience with branded consumer goods a plus. Strong design, layout and type skills. Strong proficiency in Adobe and Mac design software.
- Art direction experience for product photography, motion and digital content creation.
- Basic knowledge and awareness of Front End web design.
- Strong proficiency in Mac OS; Expert in Adobe Creative Suite software, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Designer
Location: Blaine, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 350046
Posted Date: 3/11/2019