No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Email Developer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for an Email Developer who will have the opportunity to serve as a dedicated resource to email campaign execution! As a contract to hire position, this is the perfect opportunity to make a change today! In this role, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of email marketing campaigns, including building, editing, testing, scheduling, and launching email communications. If you are interested so far, reach out to us today and learn more!
- Participate in kickoff meetings to ensure understanding of campaign and communication goals and provide insight into email best practices and previous results.
- Build, test, and launch email campaigns using email development tools and ESPs.
- Use email technologies including Oracle Eloqua and IBM Watson Campaign Automation to develop branded email marketing campaigns and launch them.
- Support the project team (PM, data analyst, and creative) when determining list characteristics, choosing templates, suggesting flow, and providing insight into industry best practices.
- Report and interpret performance related metrics.
- Stay current on industry standards and best-practices to assure campaign value and enhance client experiences.
- Understand and communicate business trends and program performance to the project team.
- Ensure email communications meet the expectations of industry best practices, brand identity and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and an ESP such as Responsys Interact, Eloqua, Exact Target, IBM Silverpop, etc.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge, experience working in an HTML editor (like Dreamweaver).
- Experience with MJML responsive email framework a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies and software quickly.
- Knowledge of both PC and Mac computers.
- Ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents, presentations, and dialogues.
- Comfortable working with data and/or analytical tools.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Email Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348054
Posted Date: 12/4/2018