No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Marketing Strategist - CHICAGO, IL
Immediate need for a Digital Marketing Strategist who is Google Analytics certified and ready to join our client's team on a freelance basis. Our client, a digital agency, has an amazing team in place but they are experiencing an influx of work and could use an extra strategist to help them and their clients. Working with known brands, you’ll be helping in the following ways:
- Research optimization opportunities as it relates to site experience
- Define KPIs and supporting metrics
- Assess architect measurement strategies; implement tags within tag management platforms, and configure digital analytics platforms
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis reports on client objectives, using a variety of data sources
- Present reports, consult on next steps, and act as the lead on client engagements
- Manage and support multivariate testing programs
- Assist in sales efforts by analyzing and assessing prospect in an effort to offer insight for sales presentations
To be successful, you must have the following requirements:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience working in a digital agency working on SEO, Paid, and Social Media
- Google Analytics certification
- Google TAG Management Experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail/accuracy.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Digital People Benefits
- Major Medical through BCBS
- Dental, Vision, even Pet Insurance
- Access to financial service products
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344854
Posted Date: 10/29/2018