No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Editor - North Chicago, IL
Immediate need for an Editor/Proofreader for a 2 month contract! Must be able to work ON-SITE!
Overview of position:
• Edit and proofread pharmaceutical marketing and healthcare educational materials for sense, clarity,
grammar, punctuation, spelling, consistency, style, and formatting
• Reviews projects to ensure alignment with respective brand standards as well as corporate style
• Ensure projects comply with applicable industry and FDA regulations; verifies Medical/Regulatory/Legal
feedback has been implemented
• Attends kickoff, status, and other job-related meetings as necessary
• Creates and maintains agency style guidelines and other educational and reference materials
• Ability to work on print, digital, convention materials, PowerPoint presentations, journal ads, etc.,
• Experience with fact checking, researching, and referencing
• Familiarity with FDA regulations regarding promotional copy of prescription drugs
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to review for both language (spelling, grammar, consistency) and design (colors, formatting, spacing, line wraps, etc.)
• Familiar with AMA style
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat tools to annotate copy editing comments
• 5+ years pharmaceutical/healthcare advertising editing experience (preferred)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
North Chicago, IL
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Editor
Location: North Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 343911
Posted Date: 10/19/2018