No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Customer Relationship Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is seeking a talented and passionate Customer Relationship Analyst with a customer service mindset, an ability to help achieve business goals, technical expertise to make basic updates, and an ability to understand insights from the data. If you have the ability to drive the right strategies for success, then this might be the job for you. Apply today and let’s talk!
- CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is required.
- Go-to person for CRM.
- Work with Operations, Marketing, Sales and other teams to understand their business needs and determine how CRM can assist in tracking and achieving their goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, gather and translate business requirements into a specification document to be implemented individually or through a consulting engagement.
- Provide support and training for staff in data entry, running reports and other basic use of CRM
- Maintain a clean, consistent database.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and related software (using other internal and external resources for more technical issues).
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- Support existing users in troubleshooting and solving user or system issues, working with technical experts, as needed.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and insights.
- Monitor system usage and acceptance and create business solutions to respond to identified needs.
- Develop operational dashboarding for analysis of performance to goals.
- Develop sales process dashboarding for insights to potential issues.
- 1-2 years of experience with CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills
- Quick analytical thinker
- Superior interpersonal, presentation and training skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, MS Office Suite, etc.
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Change Management
- Experience integrating CRM with other solutions such as marketing automation platforms, SharePoint, Hub Spot etc.
- Experience using Scribe, Zapier, etc.
- Experience in an end-user technical support role
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Relationship Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 343443
Posted Date: 11/13/2018