No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Applications Developer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for a mid-level Applications Developer to support the vision and goals of our client. In this role, you will design, build and maintain all web and mobile entities, systems and applications. If this sounds interesting to you, apply today and learn more!
- Supporting on-going maintenance, as well as participating in new development of web and mobile applications.
- Participates in the design, development, enhancement and support of web based and mobile web based applications using technologies such as JAVA, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, JS libraries, MS SQL Server.
- Follows best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration, designing and coding enterprise framework components, and performing code reviews.
- Develop applications, templates, and components for Content Management Systems such as Sitecore.
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring other team members.
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience; May have technology certifications
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience designing and developing web based applications
- Expert with application development tools such as Visual Studio or Eclipse
- Expert in server-side languages such as C#, Java, etc.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, and the ability to write database queries in MS SQL Server
- Creating web services (RESTful API, JSON, XML, AngularJS, HTML5)
- Experience in working with cloud systems, specifically for application hosting, file storage, and other related concerns
- Skilled in development for Content Management Systems such as Sitecore
- Experience customizing workflows and integrations with SFDC
- Experience integrating with 3rd party services, including social applications (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Exposure to source control systems (SVN, GetHub)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Applications Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 343224
Posted Date: 10/14/2018