No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Designer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for a top Designer in both print and digital but who has a true passion within digital creative! Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects are definitely your expertise but we are also looking for someone experienced with html 5 and familiar with UX. If constantly exploring new tools and manners of execution describe your personality, then this might be the job or you! Apply today to talk with one of our recruiters!
- An excellent grasp of typography, color and composition.
- Ability to design original concepts while working within predefined brand guidelines.
- Ability to create and effectively present storyboards, style frames, and sketches and ability to articulate the strategy behind the work.
- Work collaboratively with designers and copywriters to deliver engaging and high-quality solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond promptly to requests and take personal responsibility to deliver strong, compelling results within time, scope, and budget.
- Experience with various execution styles and a willingness to explore new approaches.
- A strong understanding of storytelling technique.
- BA or greater in Design or Animation/Motion Graphics
- 5-10 years of design experience
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and Premiere
- Strong online portfolio
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Must have excellent design, typography and layout skills
- Strong concept development and creative collaboration skills
- Strong strategic and creative problem solving skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 343222
Posted Date: 10/14/2018