No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Automation Manager - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is searching for a top-notch Marketing Automation Manager for an amazing direct hire position! In this role you will have the opportunity to manage marketing automation programs and deliver highly effective lead generation, customer nurture and demand generation SEO programs that positively impact ROI. We have many more details to share with you, so apply today to learn more!
- Primary responsibility for co-developing all marketing automation content, CTA’s and conversions to meet marketing team KPI’s for lead generation
- Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using marketing automation software
- Perform demand generation tasks such as creating landing pages, templates, forms, etc.
- Test and QA marketing automation programs
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, creative and copy tests to continually improve ROI
- Develop and maintain program performance reports, tracking and analysis of programs
- Transform lead and demand generation marketing efforts across all channels, implementing best practices and using data and insights for continued success
- Serve as the primary SEO point person, manage SEO partners/agencies and interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on those findings for future SEO efforts
- Implement and own an SEO strategy which builds brand and creates revenue growth thru lead and demand generation utilizing PPC, web traffic, social and email
- Champion and lead on/off page SEO content marketing strategies- Develop testing and optimization processes to continually improve efficiencies, program performance and competitive advantages
- Continuously improve SEO by capturing and analyzing the appropriate organic traffic metrics, quantitative data, general insights, and best practices, and then use analytical skills to interpret various sources of data into actionable initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and 10+years of digital marketing experience required
- Experience working in an email marketing automation tool, Marketo preferred (Marketo Certified Expert or Champion), but other automation tools such as Pardot, HubSpot etc. acceptable
- Experience working with industry standard tools for data gathering, tracking, and collaboration; such as Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Microsoft Excel, and the Google Drive Suite
- Google Analytics Certification
- Must have proficiency in leveraging SEO skills: technical SEO (tags, UI/UX), link building, social media, content marketing and landing pages
- Strong project management skills with technical and business acumen and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 342377
Posted Date: 12/4/2018