No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Communications Consultant - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is searching for a Marketing Communications Consultant for a contract position that is a real resume builder! In this role, you will implement marketing and communications plans that build and support the business growth goals of our client’s products, programs and services. In addition, you will also support the execution of marketing plans by providing performance metrics that will guide smart decisions leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness. If you have the background we are looking for, then apply today. Our client wants to meet with you!
- Work closely with the Consumer Engagement team and others to implement all aspects of marketing and communications execution and analysis.
- Work closely with the marketing departments to implement, analyze and report on marketing initiatives.
- Packages and manages delivery of communications to support business and marketing objectives and initiatives.
- Generate marketing campaign and opportunity reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure high quality assessment by accurately and efficiently reporting marketing results.
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboard and scorecard reports.
- Collects and analyzes data to continually improve quality and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Works with internal support units such as web and creative services to develop and implement tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree, generally in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field; or five years of marketing experience in lieu of a degree
- Three to five years of marketing communications execution and analysis experience
- Excellent skills using Excel to analyze quantitative data using Pivot tables, creating charts and graphs, etc.
- Experience building email campaigns and working with marketing automation software (Eloqua, MailChimp and/or Adobe Campaign)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills for print and web
- At least three years of data analysis or research analysis experience
- Experience with internet reporting tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with CRM data sets
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Communications Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341829
Posted Date: 10/9/2018