No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Edina, MN
Digital People has an amazing contract opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to drive and implement day-to-day marketing activities. This position’s primary focus is planning, creating and delivering email, digital, web and print marketing programs. Additionally, this position will analyze data and identify and secure new marketing programs. If this sounds like you, then apply today to learn more!
- Responsible for building and maintaining event plans, including timelines, marketing strategies and ad placement.
- Organize cross functional marketing meetings for national events.
- Work with internal teams to develop and execute marketing promotions for website, email, digital and print campaigns and ensure accuracy of content and alignment with brand standards – specifically in the paid space.
- Assist in the management of the marketing budgets and billing.
- Manage media partnerships and vendor relationship for marketing efforts that include but not limited to contract negotiations and trade agreements for email, digital and print.
- Manage mailing list pulls for marketing and trade agreements.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly reports, making recommendations.
- Identify and secure new marketing opportunities and programs for growth and meeting ROI objectives.
- Create marketing briefs, proof creative and execute marketing programs.
- Assist with Conference needs, including booth management.
- 3-5 years of internet, email, social media and/or print marketing experience
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience using Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Edina, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340656
Posted Date: 9/25/2018