No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Interactive Designer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is seeking an Interactive Designer for an amazing contract opportunity! In this role you will have the opportunity to create designs and graphics to web, mobile web and other software applications. If you are interested in joining a team diverse in strengths, experiences and passions, then this could be the job for you. Apply today to learn more!
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Development and Internal Stakeholders on new designs and evolve existing ones
- Collaborate to define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
- Create solutions for interface and interaction design challenges
- Articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Create fully fleshed out designs and graphics for web, mobile web, and other applicable software applications
- Iterate based on stakeholder feedback, data, and technical constraints
- Clearly articulate the rationale for your design
- Understand the intricacies of responsive design
- 3-5 years of experience in a previous interactive design position
- A modern, fun aesthetic and an eye for design
- Self-motivated with the ability to think strategically, work independently, and prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines
- Demonstrated application of current web design principles, creating engaging marketing campaigns across a variety of media formats
- Demonstrated experience in mobile design (utilizing a mobile-first design style vs. designing for desktop experience that can be applied to mobile)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with Sketch
- Driven, with optimism – quick to recognize progress and quick to press on
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Interactive Designer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 340650
Posted Date: 9/25/2018