No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Paid Media Specialist - McHenry, IL
Direct Hire need for a Paid Media Specialist
Our retail client in the far NW Suburbs is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join their team. Like many companies, our client is super focused on their digital marketing campaigns and with every dollar spent, they are seeking a return on their investment whether it be in revenue dollars, lead generation or overall brand awareness. The Mid-Level, Paid Media Specialist is an integral part of the team working as the liaison between Marketing and internal department/brand managers to ensure budgets are being spent properly and the expected results are achieved.
As the Paid Media Specialist you will be the SME executing the following tasks:
- Meeting with individual stakeholders to understand who their target audience is and what message they are trying to convey?
- Working with creative team for proper content development
- Ensuring new marketing channels are being promoted properly
- Researching past campaign performance for reflection and future improvements
- Eliminating redundancy between departments and coming together for cross promotions
- Working with 3rd party vendors who will “broadcast” you paid media.
- Competitive analysis
- Establishing dashboards and metrics
- Pulling data/campaign performance and presenting to proper stakeholders
To be successful in your role, you must come with the following skills set and experiences:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 2 solid years as a paid media professional---in the weeds, not a management role.
- Data minded professional
- Experience working with analytics
- Strong collaboration skills with internal and external partners
- CPG experience
Our client has an array of benefits for you to take advantage of: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with a match, PTO, positive work environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Paid Media Specialist
Location: McHenry, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 336949
Posted Date: 8/29/2018